Learn About Our North York, Toronto Dental Office
At Aesthetic Implant Dentistry, we are dedicated to the practice of prosthodontics, endodontics, and periodontics as our speciality, as well as offering general and cosmetic services. With more than 30 years of experience, we continue to restore and enhance the natural beauty of your smile using state-of-the-art procedures.
At the core of our dental practice is a friendly and talented team of professionals that are dedicated to your utmost comfort and optimal oral health. Many of our staff speak multiple languages to facilitate patient communication. We view each patient as a unique individual and tailor each treatment to your specific needs. Please know that we are here to provide outstanding patient care and that we value the trust you have placed in us. A high standard of excellence in personalized dental care enables us to provide the quality dental services our patients deserve.
Learn more about our team of dental professionals including Dr. Howard Klaiman (prosthodontist), Dr. Elliott Weidman (periodontist), Dr. Farzad Danesh (endodontist) and Dr. Carolyn Karr (general dentist).
What makes Aesthetic Implant Dentistry unique?
- Multiple dental speciality services offered at one convenient location, enabling a collaborative team approach to dental care.
- Highly trained and skilled team which prides itself on continued education and training in order to deliver the most current evidence-based dental treatments.
- State of the art equipment, including digital scanners, laser treatments, guided surgical implant dentistry, Invisalign, and the newest ceramic materials for optimum aesthetics.
- Speciality level restorations at general dental prices.
- A safe and comfortable environment by strictly adhering to sterilization and infection control processes recommended by dental regulatory authorities, Public Health Ontario, and IPAC (Infection Prevention and Control) Consulting.
- Process all your insurance paperwork for you and submit predeterminations for any dental work.
We look forward to meeting you and encourage you to make an appointment soon!